We (Wojtek Wasilewski and me) investigate spontaneous parametric fluorescence of a nonlinear crystal pumped by a monochromatic Gaussian beam.
- A calculator of the mode parameters (read ). Give the parameters of your $\beta-$BBO crystal and get the optimal pump beam waist, as well as the seed shape:
- Intensity transmission of Hermite-Gaussian modes through a slit aperture:
Files can be opened by a free Wolfram Mathematica Player.
- Ultrafast Phenomena Lab, Institute of Experimental Physics, University of Warsaw
- Wojtek Wasilewski homepage
1. P. Migdał, W. Wasilewski, Noise reduction in 3D noncollinear parametric amplifier sent to Applied Physics B (2009) arXiv:0908.2207
page revision: 12, last edited: 20 Oct 2009 18:19